As a domain name registrant, you have the right to:
- choose your own registrars or reseller;
- if using a reseller, know which registrar your domain name is registered with;
- be made aware of all material terms and conditions and all charges for the domain name registration, before registering your domain name;
- transfer your domain name between registrars and reseller;
- have a complaint heard fairly by the registrar and if dissatisfied with the result, have the complaint referred to auDA.
All auDA accredited registrars and their resellers must comply with the Code of Practice which aims to promote best practice and ethical behaviour within the domain name industry.